How companies use MATRIX to train organizations
One of the main challenges that can arise when it comes to training is delivering training to multiple organizations, departments, and clients within a company at the same time, without spending too much time and money.
MATRIX provides all the essential tools companies need to create and deliver training across their various organizations. With the Organizations feature within MATRIX, companies can create separate organizations for their departments, clients, and partners.
What you will learn from this brochure:
- How companies can use MATRIX to train organizations
- Overview of the most important features for training organizations
- Internal and external organizations
- Partitioning organizations
- Per-organization portals
- Resource sharing between organizations
- Automation and reporting for organizations